Loose Ends

Before I continue on my journey I’d like to take care of a little housekeeping.

I like lists…

  1. Yes, all names have been changed. All personally-identifiable information has been removed. Privacy is paramount.
  2. Yes, the stories are 95% true. The remaining 5% is just me filling in the gaps of a faulty memory.
  3. I encourage comments, suggestions, and questions.
  4. Sign up to follow the blog and be notified of updates.
    • If you are NOT logged into WordPress look for the “follow” button in the lower right of the screen
    • If you ARE logged into WordPress look for the “follow” button in the the top left (in the WordPress toolbar)
  5. And please… tell your friends. Spread the word. Share the fun. The more people reading the blog the more motivated I am to write!
Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s